Monday, April 12, 2010

Moody status.

12 of April already. Today my computer got problem using language therefore i cannot type in chinese. However, just want type my feeling today and more easy for me typing in english now.

Today already is monday and time going so fast also. We already in second quarter in 2010. What happen on first quarter for me?? I cannot remember so much also. Just remember having a good memories in chinease new year, gathering, etc..

But today i dont feel happy and good day for me. Maybe today is monday or else today really in moody feeling. If people ask me why today feeling bad, i really dont know what exact answer to reply them..

I might set my expectation to higher and bring some stress for me in my life. It might be also someone cannot fulfill my expectation in currently now therefore bring me down also. I understand all people have own reason when you faced some difficult task because we are human and not a god. We need to save ourselves in our own life, we need to plan and looking a good future. Although i did not see any future in my life now, but at least i am hardworking to do that.

Dont know what can say already.. Anyway, just hope happy in my life forever. Cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment