Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Blog, My life..

So long time didnt write a blog in english sentences already because my english very poor and bad in grammar. However, i try to write down english version today. hehe.
No any special thing i can share here. Hmm. Maybe i will share my feeling or what i think in my life now..

What is my life now? I 25 years old already, am i happy in my life? I just happy with my girlfriend, family and my friends only. Except above members, i dont think feel happy in my life now. It maybe i have many commiment, burden, stress in working, financial problem etc. I understand every people also faced the same problem as me but i just want to share my voice in here only.

My financial problem was happen since left IBM this company. I was resigned since last year of November 2008. After resigned from this company, my working life, financial was dropped. Because i have a lot of commiment need to pay and finally i use my saving account to pay all the payment as loan, credit card and etcs.. Additional, i have a rest two weeks after resigned from IBM. It was spend much money when no income in your pocket, because during resting in two weeks, i need to eating, dating or another.. For honestly, i have regret to decide left company. If not top management to give unfair decision and too much fighting going on, office politics are the main agenda for some.. I will not left IBM APCC team. Why i need regret? After thinking, i not be willing part of IBM matter is my laptop.. I very miss my laptop although is belong to IBM. But i very like this laptop because make me convenience to work. Second, i very miss my team, order loading team. I dont mind how late i need to stay per day because i very enjoy this job and team. Although someone of team is always take incorporate teamwork for me but i also can be handle with alone..

Well, a days was going so fast. I already left IBM this company 10 months. I still feel like want to back this company although i hate some manager there. I just hope can join another department if got any opportunity for me. The reason i dont want back to my previous department is because i hated one manager when i was under her manage before. She is a 'wick' for me and many people extremely dislike her becasue the way of to manage the team from her is like shit.. However, dont want talk this wick anymore..

After left IBM, i was joined one company as Quantum Consultancy Services. My position in there is Inside Sales Executive and my job scope is handling inbound and outbound call to customer, to find new customer and persuae existing customer to buy product, hit monthly target and etc. This company is business partner with HP, which mean we well help HP sell HP products. This is for me when i accept this jon initially because that time i willing to learn a sales job and hope can get more commission. Yes, is fine because i have goals there. But unfortunately, i was resigned since April. There have few reason for leaving this company for me.

1. When i first day joined this company, i really didnt get any training couse and my senior buddies me. My manager just direct give me a existing customer list and new customer list without any guide or teaching. She asked me to call out to customer side to find a sales for company. Additional, i need to find sales in Singapore market. Crazy..

2. Manager like talking loundly and laughing. She didnt control her voice when talk to someone. She is emotion person which mean easy angry. More, if she faced any stress from boss or customer, she will find someone to scold or angry. She always scold me my grammar is very bad. This is okay for me because every she scold me or whatelse, i just ignore her. I believe many staff in QCS is very hate this kind of manager. Didnt respect person and just scold like bullet train.

3. I have working this company about 5 months and i get the sales around 400k SGD. But i still not receive one cent commission from this company. Even those 400K SGD will depending the outside sales team whether won this quotation or not, i also didnt receive any cent. What she (manager) promise me before is a blank... I have chat with my ex colleague last few days, he was doing same positioni as me before but he is handle Malaysia Market. Last day he told me, he still no receive one cent also. I am deeply disappointed when heard this news from him.

For those reason above of left this company, i didnt lie. That's true. Finally i have decided to left this company and working in EDS company at cyberjaya on 4th May 2009. In EDS, already is 3 months plus in this working place....I feel no sp stress when starting working here. But unfortunately, EDS will merge with HP on 1 November 2009. So we will under HP employee after end of october. Why i describe unfortunately? Because after HP merge with EDS, EDS will disappear in this world and we need to follow rules from HP. We receive a bad news from my manager, that is we will get a deduction of our payment salary to 8%. Which mean each EDS employee need to cut 8% off in salary. I very sad and worries after heard this 8% deduction for our salary..

I dont understand why my luck keep fall down since left IBM and never get any best offer or chance for me?? Will my life will be smoothly in future? I just feel lucky have a good girlfriend because she always support in behind me....

8 comments:

  1. 一起加油啦...船到桥头自然直!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有时不放开,又怎样寻找下一片天空呢???别老是回头望啦~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你有兴趣做 Design 的工作吗?
    我有介绍。
    还是说你想要做回 Sales 这一行?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 謝謝你們的留言..

    Ailing, 一起加油...我知道你現在才開始做新的工作..和我現在的工作也一樣..怎樣都好,好好學習..加油...

    Wai Soon, 也許你覺得我不放开..我只是想做回自己的職位.做的更高的薪水..你曾經問過我如果公司暫時要扣你的薪水,你頂的住嗎??我的答案是..可是現在的我可以像以前的看法..我頂不住了..你有你的兼職,有個好老闆..年年都有花紅..我做了四年多的工作了,我只是拿過一次的花紅..當我看到你們個個拿花紅的時候,我卻一份也沒有拿到..因為我的公司是一當你的合同到期了,你就會得到花紅..我不是在這裡比較什麼..只是想說,我們個個人都有自己的問題..你看我好,我看你好..你羨慕我這個,我羨慕你哪個..我做人就是這麼樣模糊,此終很難存到錢..一個人要快樂并不是很難,只要身邊的人支持就足夠.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你是做甚么的? 我是做IT SUPPORT的... 等我做久了看看云顶要不要请人啦.. 他们的福利蛮不错的,但是时间很久. 可一趁着这时期,找份工看看... 边找边做...至少你是名公司,应该会有很多人请的.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jin Yan, 我沒有興趣..我不知道你是否聽過SAP?我比較有興趣這個...我不想在做sales了..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ailing, 我是做IT Support..不過世Level 1 support.. 是helpdesk的工作..我們現在只是做簡單的,好像troubleshooting, reset password..這份工作跟我以前的不一樣..對的,我可以趁着这时期,找份工...你要加油啊..

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈哈...那我们是做一样的工咯... 我也是一样做那些REBOOT人家PC,RESET PASSWORD等... 一开始我还以为很SENANG工...但原来很难的! 加油啊!

    ReplyDelete