Monday, June 8, 2009

Shu Ghee Happy Birthday


Shu Ghee Happy Birthday to you.

On last Sat night(06/06/09), I and my gf went to Shu Ghee house to celebrate her 25th bday BBQ party. There have a sweet memories with them. This is my first time to go Shu Ghess since knew her from last year. She is my gf best friends. Because i always attend a my gf group friends. Therefore, we are more close now.

Although i still shamed while talking with some girl, but this is more better than previously. In previous time, I very shamed and non talktive when go out drink with my gf friends. They are always open topic to me and chat with me. Last few weeks, they complain me why you(me) so talktive in online chatting but you nothing to talk when see them? I think is my problem.. Because I dont know what topic should i open and talk with them when face to face... However, i change my attitude already... I got start to communicate with each other. Is better than before.. hahahaa..

Hehe.. Whatever la.. Happy Birthday for Shu Ghee again... Wishing you and eddie have a unlimited love and forever love. Wish you pretty and cute cute forever.. Wish you all the best ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment