Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What is my career and how is my future?

So long time no updated my blog. Today will use english sentence to write my blog.
Although my english not so good and poor. But nvm, I hope all people can understand my english.
I was very busy start from new job in EDS company at Cyberjaya on 4th May 2009.
Last Friday, 30 April 2009, I and my girl friends has joined a perhentian trip with my secondary friends.
At the same time, that day also is my last day in my company Quantum Consultancy Services.
I just working there about 5 month only and I feel very boring and no challenge for life there.
Hence, I decide to leave this company. It is quite boring life in Quantum Consultancy Services (QCS) as Inside Sales Executive.

My job scope is find the sales lead to company and send promotion to customer side.
I am handling in Singapore market since first day join in QCS. My daily job at there is just inbound and outbound call to different new customers.

I need to call out to 30 new customers list per day. Initially I very hardworking to call out to new customer to find out more sales for our company.

But when after few months, I noticed this job is very boring and no challenges for myself.
A person who was sitting beside me , Eric. He is my colleague and he has joined this company two weeks early than me.
But I also can see he also dislike his current job now and environment there.
He some time will complain the job when lunch together. I also will share my thing back to him.
We have same reason to dislike this job because we are feeling very BORING for inside sales executive job.
I think he will leave this company soon.

Beside that, in QCS, I think have give big disappointed for my manager and my boss.
They are give me a chance to handle Singapore Inside Sales but I have decided to resign.
It was given big disappointed for them. Whatever, if I keep continue to working there again. I will more unhappy.
To be honestly, I very dislike my manager because she always give me bad image.
I still remember last scene when back from CNY.She is the person cannot control her emotion. When she face some issue or stress, she will try to find some people tp "shoot".

Additional, her sound is very loud.. I think all floor can listen her voice.. I still remember one case was happen when I do a mistakes. I have sent wrong info to customer side and that time I still at oustside lunch with my old colleague.When I on the way back to office, she talk to me in very urgently sound and ask me back to office asap.

So, I immeditely to rush back to office and see what urgent thing. Eventually, is my mistakes. I have sent a wrong info to few hundred customer and this was make very unsastify for her to see my performance like this. She scold me with loud and say some bad thing in front of me. I feel very sad when she blame me like 'dog'.

I know she feel very angry but she never respect her staff feeling when she blame me. There got 5 ppl in one room and she just direct 'shooting' me until I speechless..

That time I am very sad and few sick also.

In that time, that is very tough in my working life. I can feel my bad luck and my bad performance at there. My manager always scold me and my colleague Eric also has been involved.

However, I use my patient attitude and my responsibilty heart to working until my last day.

Now, I have start work in one company at Cyberjaya is called EDS company. EDS company is one company parent of HP company.

And my position in EDS is Helpdesk Coordinator. I never have experience in helpdesk position and I am strange also why this company hired me as permanent staff.

For my mood now still in honey mood because nothing give me to do and learn also. I quite enjoyed..
But In the same time, I receive many recruitment side call from different company. This is mean I still value in 'market' now. Haha..

However, so many recruitment ask me same question and I didn’t know how to answer back.
They are asking me as since I have good experience in IBM as supply chain and why don’t continue back this career in another company?

I just answer because I looking another new job environment and hope try to involve another job as sales, technical.
Maybe my reason is unacceptable for some one as interviewer..
Actually I still thinking now, should I join back to previous job to continue my job since got some recruitment ask me same question?

What is my career and how is my future??

4 comments:

  1. Hope u can enjoy ur new job in cyberjaya.
    Good Luck, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哥哥,你換了新的工作啊?希望你在那邊做的順利與開心啦....

    悠悠 上

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是啊...我換了新的工作...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 為甚麽以前做得好好的要換呢?是不是以前的公司不號啊?

    悠悠

    ReplyDelete